- Filing-FCC-Form-470-User Guide*New
- SAMPE E-rateTimeline for RFPs & 470s
- Sample RFP Cost Sheet
- E-rate Discount Matrix
- SAMPLE-WAN-RFP-Information2–What to include
- 470 Fiber Cheat Sheet
- Fiber Services Eligibility
- Beware of the Hidden Costs in RFP Responses
- Sample Bid Assessment Worksheet
- Receipt of Service Confirmation and Children’s Internet Protection Act Certification Form
- File immediately after receiving FCDL
- File in EPC: VIDEO
- Leave default service start date (07/01/XXXX) – Do not change from July 1 !!!!
Form 472 (BEAR)
- You must have a PIN (personal identification number). Get one HERE.
- If you do not have a USAC assigned PIN, you must contact the CSB, Client Service Bureau to request. This can take 14 or more days.
- Must have a 498 on file in EPC (see below for directions).
- Online BEAR instructions (legacy system).
If you ever have to file a BEAR and have USAC reimburse you, you MUST have a 498 on file for direct deposit.
- USAC Information/Directions/Purpose
- Form 498 Instructions
- USAC Upload site for Banking Information
- Documentation may be submitted one of two ways to USAC:
- Upload at: https://efile.universalservice.org/ServiceProviderManagement/V1/BankValidation
- E-mail to: email@example.com
- Include the applicant name, BEN, and 498 Filer ID
- The 498 Filer ID is a 9-digit number (that begins with 443) and is shown on the Form 498 that you just filed
- Sample Bank Letter
- For FY 2015 and previous years
- For FY 2016 and forward, file online in EPC